Pages

Tuesday, December 4

Skins


I'm finally back after battling it out with my router.
Technology can be a beautiful thing. And then it either gets deprecated or stops being supported. That's why I've always believed that percussive maintenance is the best solution when technology runs amuck. Somebody has to be the alpha machine.

And as Murphy said "If it jams - force it. If it breaks - it needed replacing anyway."

I've been wearing my Redskins windbreaker for the past week with a black armband. Flying my true colors.
My brother was taken from us a few days before Christmas. I understand the pain that Sean Taylor's family must be going through right now. I know the questions. Who? Why?
My thoughts and prayers are with them tonight.
I understand exactly where Jason Whitlock's head was when he wrote this article about black on black violence. His words captured everything that I felt in my heart when my brother was taken from us but could not express.

I've been a long-time Washington Redskins fan. I was a fan before their 1983 Super Bowl win against the Dolphins, and even after flying to Miami to personally witness the humiliation of 'Black Sunday'.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail Victory
Braves on the Warpath
Fight for old D.C.


May they continue on and make Sean proud.

Technorati Tags: , ,

2 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

Looking beautiful as always dear. I was a big fan back in the day. George Allan, Riggins, the “Over the Hill Gang” … that was good old school football. Guys coming together to play as a team and win it all!!!!!!

Kittie Kate said...

That's very sad about your brother and very sad about Sean Taylor.

I'm a Bear fan, but last weekend, we were all Redskins fans.