Pages

Sunday, January 17

How to Spice Up Your Blog - The One Brick Shy Gadget

I now have an iGoogle gadget named for me.

Gadgets Directory, whom I linked in my Blog Explosion post created a thing for me. A thing which looks like this...


And does this...


I have no idea what this thing is but I want it.
They call it the One Brick Shy Gadget. Of course it may just be my RSS feed through iGoogle, but that's okay. It's mine. All mine.
It is proof positive of what many have long suspected-- I am a gadget.

Come stare in wonder at the page upon which it resides.
ONE BRICK SHY Gadget

I also added a signature to my posts thanks to this great post called How to Create a Stylish Signature on spiceupyourblog.com


It is beautiful, no?

Make sure you read Paul Crowe's instructions when making your signature. He has many useful suggestions and instructions on adding your signature to each post automatically.



Currently Reading: My Life and Other Lies: Tales from the Writer's List by Steve Pitt. The review is up on A Geek Girl at blogcritics.org

3 comments:

TG said...

I believe this is a start. It's not bad. But I'm working on a gadget called 'Awesome Tricia', I tell you what it does: It makes you feel good, it makes you smile and think... wow, best gadget ever! No, wait. It's not a gadget, it's a girl! A geek girl! Ya!! :D My favourite one and she writes a blog! Awesome :D

Paul Crowe said...

Your own gadget..im jelous.

Thanks so much for including Spice up your blog it has really cheered me up on a wet Irish Monday(with a hangover).

You picked a great signature very cool, i picked a less stylish one maby i should go back..

Paul.

Term papers said...

I am reading Paul Crowe's instructions when making our signature. He has many useful suggestions and instructions on adding our signature to each post automatically.