Pages

Thursday, September 17

Sarong Song HNT

Lecram wanted to see us in our sarongs.

Charlotte Russe Boots
(All photos ©Tricia.Weight-->gmail)

There are several different ways to wear a sarong. Tied around your waist or tied around your breasts. My favorite is criss-crossed at the top and tied behind my neck.

For me, with my boot fetish, I decided to wear my mid-calve boots with one of my sarongs.

Just goes to show you that there are no rules. And you can wear a sarong in the Fall with a sweater and boots. They look great together!


Charlotte Russe Suede Boots

This goes along with AnotherSuburbanMom's idea to highlight what we think are our best features. For me it's my legs. I do like my legs.

And here's some inspiration for your boot fetish.
Shakira Objection Tango.


That should whet your imagination for what you can wear with your boots this Fall.
A short skirt with a shawl tied around your waist and a pair of over the knee boots is really hot! Maybe next week?


The boots are from Charlotte Russe.
The HNT is from Osbasso.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

 



Hang with Me on Twitter: @a_geek_girl

 

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the shy, knees-together poses...I think they are sexy as hell...

HHNT!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Dharma, My sarong likes to open at the top. I was trying hard not to pull a 'Sharon Stone'. Hee!

lecram said...

I totally how you have chosen to wear yours. It's all about variety. Cheers and happy HNT!

Vixen said...

You wear it well! :)

Cosima said...

Looks very sexy! Happy HNT!

13messages said...

You look so lovely here. Your boot fetish and my boot fetish would get along splendidly.

Ashly Star said...

Oh my, I love those boots! Nice sarong too. Happy HNT!

Amber said...

wow. I need to get me some boots...Hot!

TG said...

This is QNT (quarter nekkid thursday), haha. But still great!

Another Suburban Mom said...

Great legs. Now I want a sarong. And some more boots.

lime said...

oh, great idea for extending sarong season! now i just need some boots! looking fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Such a great way to wear that! Very beautiful! HHNT

Sarah said...

You have incredible legs! Love the boots, too ;)

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures...you have great legs!

Sugarmag said...

You are beautiful. Happy HNT.

Anonymous said...

...or tied around your breasts...

sorry, daydreaming for a moment there

i agree, you have great gams

Sexy PTA Mom said...

Gorgeous legs! And you make a sarong look so sexy!!

Red said...

Grat pic.. Love the boots! Happy HNT

adamantixx said...

you really are a tease aren't you?
boots, lovely legs and a sarong too...it doesn't get any better than that!

BTExpress said...

I love your legs too.

Chapter Two said...

legs - yes you have a great pair of legs. Boots only make a great pair of legs look better!

Hubman said...

I like your legs too :-)

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Yup, they do look great together! And with you in them!

Happy HNT!

Elle said...

Opps that last anonymous was me. My bad!

Anonymous said...

Definately rockin the sarong!!!
awesome!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

gorgeous pics.

HHNT

Daniel said...

Great boots. :-)

Happy HNT.

<3
-d.

Lapis Ruber said...

Glad I didn't miss those pics :-)
I'm late getting round this week so Happy HNT for yesterday!