Pages

Friday, August 3

Vamp!




    The bath has been run, towels warmed and set aside. I lay immersed, my body glowing with electric heat as I hear his movements in the bedroom, the anticipation growing. I climb from the tub and dry myself. Walking into the bedroom I find them there waiting for me. Laid out with hands that know anticipation as great as my own. I drop my towel where I stand and move to the bed. I see then, his need for me.

    Black. Lace. Garters.




    Hands moving over me. I feel his need.
    He is insatiable. His desire for me knows no contentment.
    The need is a vacuous space begging to be filled. A void that screams angrily at its privation. Hunger that grows with each taste, each delicious nibble, until it becomes more insatiable with every tantalizing bite. Then it is. Ravenous. That something unfulfilled in the darkness of our long night.

    Tonight is his choice.
    Whatever he desires.
    He will be fulfilled.


    Every woman should look upon herself as a work of art, unfinished, unmolded.

    At the start of every day, at the beginning of the evening, she is recreated. Women are creatures of diversity. We crave romance and creativity in our love lives. The one thing I think we all have in common is some need to feel sexy, to feel desired, and desirable.

    I went searching through the toy stores and on-line catalogues for negligees and other delicious wearables that I thought might bring a little excitement to the bedroom. My biggest disappointment was that most of these stores use waif-like models to peddle their wares and, honestly, I'm a busty girl with a full figure to match. I wanted to see what naughty things look like on 'normal' women. I always check here first because they use models with different body types.




    Personally I have found that the best way to get what I want is to take him with me. There is something incredibly erotic about wandering the aisles of a store, fingers touching lace and feathers, asking him what he likes. Sharing those things that turn him on is as important as finding the things that I like. And in truth I always get more when he goes with me. Once he has helped me pick out the outfits he likes, especially if I've had a chance to model them for him, I have found that cost is no obstacle when his libido is kicked into high gear.

    Then I let him choose what I'll wear for him.
    After all, this was shopping with purpose. Just whisper in his ear 'I'm going to go take a hot shower. You come pick out what you like and leave it on the bed for me. Tonight I'm all yours.'

    Here's a great site to fill your head with fun ideas for fetish and fantasy.
    trashy.com


    Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

    9 comments:

    Lil Bit said...

    Oooo! Fun stuff on that site. Thanks for the link!

    Sounds like you've got yourself a very lucky man, T. =)

    Will you model 1 of your goodies for us?

    Anonymous said...

    what a lovely piece of writing, you obviously know how to keep the romance alive in your relationship.
    the evening must have been wonderful for you both!

    Anonymous said...

    Nice....

    Sara said...

    I have to stop reading your stuff when the boyfriend is out of town.

    Ken Albin said...

    Hmmm... Sounds lovely!

    T - Another Geek Girl said...

    Lil Bit. It's nice to go looking for new underthingies and not immediately start thinking about dieting. It makes me feel so much more sexy to realize that I actually may look better than the models in my new 'goodies'. Now isn't that a switch?!?

    T - Another Geek Girl said...

    Adamantixx, I know it's going to sound totally cliche, but I really like doing it for myself. I tend to get a little bogged down in day-to-day and it's nice to tear off the geek glasses and go into total chick mode. Like walking around the house in a man's button down shirt singing 'Man, I feel like a woman'

    T - Another Geek Girl said...

    Sara, it's been a while babe!
    I've been up to my ass i doctors visits and insurance companies, but everything is finally falling into place.

    I'll be by soon ;)

    Missed ya!

    T - Another Geek Girl said...

    Ken, Sugardaddy,

    I'm glad you both enjoyed ;)