Pages

Thursday, February 8

HNT - Black and White



"You do not know how much they mean to me, my friends,
And how, how rare and strange it is, to find
In a life composed so much, so much of odds and ends,
[For indeed I do not love it ... you knew? you are not blind!
How keen you are!]
To find a friend who has these qualities,
Who has, and gives
Those qualities upon which friendship lives.
How much it means that I say this to you --
Without these friendships -- life, what cauchemar
!"
T.S. Eliot


I just wanted to send a heartfelt thank you to everyone who has been here for me during this difficult time.

Thou hast committed --
Fornication: but that was in another country,
And besides, the wench is dead.

(The Jew of Malta)



Thank you all and happy HNT!
May you all fornicate with wenches in other countries.

See the man... Os