Saturday, March 04, 2006
remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
Next select five people to tag
Uhm.. hmm.. don't think I have people to tag!
Except Jericho, who needs to be tagged for tagging me!
Virgin my A$$.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was managing a Blockbuster and doing a lot of camping and reading.
Not quite 10 years ago...
What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago I was such a mess that I don't even want to think about it.
My brothers death.
Looking to find a place to deal with that pain.
Five snacks you enjoy
Fruit of any kind
Crunchy fresh veggies
I'm not much of a snacker...
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
One Tin Soldier~
(First song I ever learned all of the words to - from Billy Jack - One of my all time favorite movies.)
I really can't answer that... having two parents in the music industry I know a lot of songs. I mean a LOT!
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Buy a new bike
Buy shoes. Lots and lots of shoes.
Five bad habits:
Playing when I should be working
Getting upset over little things
Not keeping in touch with people
Not exercising enough
Five things you like doing:
Spending girl time with Chey
Five things you would never wear again:
Anything hand me down
Anything that makes me look older than I feel
My Catholic School uniform - unless I am wearing it for all the wrong reasons ;) Then I wear it as often as possible.
That's about it.I love dressing up and dressing down and all of those moments in between.
Five favorite toys:
This... and This... butnever without this. Thanks to Celti
... this has become my favorite must have. We are so alike. heh (sorry) have to change the links to pics according to my web(god)master.Jericho
Thank you so much.
This was fun.
4 Things I Need Every Morning
• cup of coffee
• my cell phone
4 Things that Turn Me Off
• Relentless neediness ("relentless" is important)
• Not being able to say 'I don't understand' (in others, I am quick to admit when I am at a loss)
4 Things I Believe In
4 Things I Am Afraid Of
• Something happening to my children
• Something happening to another family member
• Going to my car in dark parking lots
• My fears are strange and undefinable - I won't even bother to expound.
4 Things I Do Everyday
• Listen to music
• Think of my children
• Make a mistake and learn a little more
4 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
• Stand on top of a mountain.
• Buy 'that' house. The one I drive by and long for.
• See my children reach adulthood & all of us wanting still to be together
• Sail away...
4 People I Want to See
• A - and soon I hope.
4 Numbers that Rule My Life
Too many numbers - too many passwords
My life is all about numbers right now.
4 Favorite Colors
• The green of mountain laurel
• The gray of an afternoon storm cloud
• The deep red of an ocean sunset
• Black as night
3 Names You Won’t Answer to
• Hey you blond girl (Get that a lot)
• Cat calls
3 Parts of Your Heritage
3 Things You are Wearing Right Now
• Navy Sweatshirt
3 Favorite Songs
.... but not necessarily my top 3 ....
• Anything by Van Morrison
• Beast of Burden - Rolling Stones
• The Seed - The Roots
3 of Your Hobbies
• Writing (including blogging)
• Listening to & playing music
3 Places You Want to Visit
• New Zealand
3 Ways You are Unstereotypically Male/Female
• I like sports
• I like motorcycles
• I like to play sports
Take my tags please.
Posted by Tricia ::
4:56:00 PM ::