Pages

Monday, June 18

A Moment of Silence

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun,
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Funeral Blues -- W.H. Auden

Today there will be no music, just a moment of silence for the passing of Li Zhao.

Please stop by Lone Sloan Delirius and send them your messages of peace and healing as they venture forward after the loss of Li to cancer.

To my friends at LSD, who have been there for me during my trials, I send this message; the words of T.S. Eliot, because his words encompass my thoughts more than my own ever could at this time.

Not fare well,
But fare forward, voyagers.

-- T. S. Eliot

Sometimes we must move forward,
not happily,
and not with joy.
We must move forward, because there is no way to move back.

My thoughts and prayers are with you my friends.
Your friend,
T

No comments: