Pages

Thursday, October 12

NYC HNT



I'm not ready to make nice,
I'm not ready to back down,
I'm still mad as hell
And I don't have time
To go round and round and round
It's too late to make it right
I probably wouldn't if I could
Cause I'm mad as hell
Can't bring myself to do what it is
You think I should

And how in the world
Can the words that I said
Send somebody so over the edge
That they'd write me a letter
Saying that I better shut up and sing
Or my life will be over

The Dixie Chicks

Recently I went to visit my brilliant friend in New York.
She and I had a blast together! She took this picture of me in the fountain at Washington Square Park. There was a movie crew there that day. As I stood in the freezing water trying to figure out what the cameras were shooting I had a tap on the shoulder from one of the crew. She said that I was in the middle of the scene, could I please stop starng at the camera. Heh!

I never thought to ask what movie they were shooting (I was too busy trying not to look at the cameras). Perhaps someday we'll see this same shot in a movie somewhere. Now wouldn't that be interesting?


Happy HNT everyone!

See the man himself! Osbasso!